- Students studying acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: I teach the different course designed in their curriculum more in depth privately. Students can use these classes to get ready for school exams.
- Acupuncture Graduates getting ready to write the Pan Canadian Exam Part-1 in October (multiple choice question): To review the material (both Western Medicine and Chinese Medicine) to get them prepared to write and pass the exam.
- Acupuncture Graduates getting ready to write Pan Canadian Exam Part-2 in January (case studies): To review different cases and learn how to approach a case and come to a diagnosis and strategy for treatment and finally choose to write points for the case.
- Grandparented members of College of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine who want to write the Prior Learning Assessment (PLAR Exam): To review the "TCM Basic Theory", "Diagnosis" and "Treatment of Disease" to get ready to write the case studies and receive the General Class License.
- Acupuncture practitioners Focusing on a Certain Specialty: who need to improve their knowledge and skills of acupuncture for treatment of different categories of diseases such as Insomnia, Fertility, Digestive disease and Hormonal Imbalances.
- Private Tutoring of Facial Rejuvenation and Beauty Course: Teaching all the materials taught in the "Cosmetic Seminar" privately. It also will include practical component of working on a model to get the knowledge and skills necessary to focus one's practice on cosmetic acupuncture and beauty.
All the classes can be taught in English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Persian (Farsi) to make the conversation easier for the learners.